Sunday, December 19, 2010

J Black's

We had been meaning to come here for a while with our restaurant.com certificate, and so glad we finally made it.

I really liked the presentation of the chips and queso.  
This drink was called an "Acai Sangria." ($7)  How cute is it? It was delicious, fruity, and I could barely taste the alcohol, which is just the way I like it.
Crab cakes... oh so good. ($13) I used to shy away from crab for some reason- so glad I've come around.
Umm... don't know where the photo of Ryan's food is.  Oh well.  The most important part of the meal is below: the dessert.  It's called "coffee and donuts" and consisted of coffee ice cream and house-made donuts.  So delicious, and it even has two separate scoops of ice cream, so perfect for sharing.  I was surprised that the price for this beauty was only $5.


No comments: